The Laboratory and Asset Management Office is one of the functional departments of XJTU which is in charge of school laboratory construction and management of state-owned property. On behalf of the university, the Laboratory and Asset Management Office is responsible for the construction and management of various laboratories as well as for the operation and management of state-owned property. It consists of four sections: the General Affairs Office, the Laboratory Construction and Equipment Property Management Center, the Large Equipment Sharing Management Center and the Public Asset Management Center.
· Construction, technique security protection and management of the university laboratories;
· Assets management of the campus equipment and furniture;
· Management of public housing and assets;
· Management of school business real estate;
· Organization and management of large equipment opening and sharing.